Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

CONCLUSION

Conclusion

I think this project went well in terms of final images The blog has been difficult due to uploading difficulties which has meant that it has been a slow process. In some ways the blog has been easier to use as the upload can be instant and it is cheaper to create however it is quite time consuming when images wont upload or take a long time to load on to blogger. I have word documents with print screen images that i cannot seem to add to blogger which means that the project looks incomplete. Due to this i will have to e-mail them to my lecturers instead!
I have enjoyed using the skills within image manipulation and this has been my favorite project within the two years of ND. My final images are fitting with the brief requoirements as they all contain or stemmed from my own original photographic images.

No comments:

Post a Comment