Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

explosions



The idea behind this image was to create an explosive scene to add an extreme factor to the image. I took this image in an abandoned film studio in St Agnes and decided to add another element to enhance the skaters movement. I added two elements to my original image the first of which was the poster on the wall of the building. I created this poster from scratch in Photoshop. I used a original poster and changed the colours and created textures and layers of filth to give an older feel to the image. The second element i added was the explosion which was taken from an image i found on the internet. I deleted all aspects of the image except for the explosion itself. I then flipped the explosion to point horizontally and i used transform scale to resize it to fit the scene.
I am happy with the end result but i wish that the sign was duller in colour as it does not fit the image in the way i intended it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment